- Tara de productieRomânia
HGW RO 41
HGW RO 41 is used if good mechanical properties are required.
Availability: Inner diameter: 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, Ø20mm in 5mm steps up to 75mm, 85mm, 92mm.
Length: Ø 8-13mm - 520mm
Ø ≥20mm - 820mm
Surface: as produced or ground.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.