HP TU 21 - Is a round rolled phenolic paper tube. Is used for mechanical and electrical insulating parts in low voltage applications. It is distinguished by high mechanical strength and good electrical characteristics.
Availability: Inner diameter: 6.2mm - 9.5mm, 10mm - 19.5mm, 20mm - 600mm
Length: 500mm, 1000mm, 1200mm
Wall thickness: minimum wall thickness 0.75 depending on inner diameter. In tubes of wall thickness greater than 12mm, and tubes with the ratio of wall thickness to inner diameter greater than 0.4, cracks between the layers can occur.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.