- Tara de productieRomânia
Isoval 11 HKB - is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with a special tracking resistant epoxy resin. Can be used as an electrical insulating material in electrical machines, switches and transformers, especially in those areas where high mechanical and electrical strength is required at temperatures up to 150°C. The excellent tracking resistance also enables applications in those areas surface contamination occurs.
Availability: Thickness: 0.2mm - 160mm.
Sheet sizes: 2140mm x1040mm, 2800mm x1220mm, 3180mm x1220mm, 3180mm x 1040mm, 2140mm x 1220mm.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
Other sheet sizes and thicknesses are also available upon request.
Color: light green
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.