- Tara de productieRomânia
Can be used as a high quality construction material as well as an electric and thermal insulation material in various machines and equipment, especially in those areas where high operating temperatures are coupled with high mechanical strength requirements. The extremely good flexural and compressive strength at high temperature enable also application in those areas that traditionally could be covered by polyimides.
Availability: Thickness: 0.1mm - 160mm.
Sheet sizes: 2140mm x1220mm, 2140mm x 1040mm, 2800mm x1220mm, 3180mm x1220mm, 3180mm x 1040mm.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
Other sheet sizes and thicknesses are also available upon request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.
- HGW RO 41, round moulded phenolic-cotton fabric road; for manufacturing this type a fine weaved cloth is used.