- Tara de productieRomânia
Can be used as a high quality construction material as well as an electric or thermal insulation material for large parts in various machines and equipment's especially for those areas where light operating temperatures are coupled with high mechanical strength requirements.
Availability: Thickness: 0.2mm - 160mm.
Sheet sizes: 2140mm x1040mm, 2800mm x1220mm, 1590mm x1220mm, 1590mm x 1040mm, 2140mm x 1220mm.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
Other sheet sizes and thicknesses are also available upon request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.
- HGW RO 41, round moulded phenolic-cotton fabric road; for manufacturing this type a fine weaved cloth is used.