- Tara de productieRomânia
Isoval TU 21
It is produced using the temperature resistant resin of ISOVAL FR4-HF. The resin does contain halogens or other dangerous flame retardants. Is used if very good mechanical properties are required. It is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
Availability: Inner diameter: 6 - 8.5mm, 9 - 16mm, 16.5 - 600mm.
Length: - 500mm, 1000, 1200mm.
Wall thickness: minimum wall thickness depending on inner diameter, max 15mm but not more than 0.7 times the inner diameter. If this value exceeded cracks between the layers can occur.
Surface: as produced or ground.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.