Isoval TU 22 HKB - Is a round epoxy glassfabric tube. It is produced using the tracking resistant version resin of ISOVAL epoxy system. ISOVAL TU 22 HKB is used as an electrical insulation material machines, switches and transformers, especially in those areas where high mechanical strength is required at temperatures up to 150 C. The excellent tracking resistance also enables application in those areas, where surface contamination occurs.
Availability: Inner diameter: 6mm - 8.5mm, 9mm - 16mm, 16.5mm - 600mm
Length: 500mm, 1000mm, 1200mm
Wall thickness: Min. 1,1mm - max. 15mm but not more than 0.7 times the inner diameter. If this value is exceeded cracks between the layers can occur.
Tolerances: According IEC 61212
Surface: As produced or ground tubes with outside more than 565 mm only as produced and untrimmed.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.