- Tara de productieRomânia
Isoval TU 22
It is produced using the temperature ISOVAL 11 resistant resin of. Is used if very good mechanical properties are required. Excellent electrical properties even at high humidity and shows very good resistance against water and chemical substances.
Availability: Inner diameter: 6 - 8.5mm, 9 - 16mm, 16.5 - 600mm.
Length: - 500mm, 1000mm, 1200mm.
Wall thickness: minimum wall thickness depending on inner diameter, max 15mm but not more than 0.7 times the inner diameter. If this value exceeded cracks between the layers can occur.
Surface: as produced or ground.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.
- HGW RO 41, round moulded phenolic-cotton fabric road; for manufacturing this type a fine weaved cloth is used.