Magnoval 2067 - Consist of glass cloth, iron powder and a modified epoxy resin. Has good magnetic conductivity combined with high resistivity and high mechanical strength. Is used for slot wedges for induction motors.
Availability: Thickness: 1mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm.
Sheet sizes: 950mm x 1020mm, 950mm x 1400mm
Slot wedges according drawings.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
Other sheet sizes and thicknesses are also available upon request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.