Voltis ME G5 - Is prepared from glass cloth impregnated with the melamine resin system. Is used in those areas where is required arc and tracking resistant, low flammability. It is designed for mechanical support in electrical equipment applications. Sheets exhibits high mechanical strength at room temperature and it is one of the hardest laminate grades.
Availability: Thickness: 0.17mm - 25mm.
Sheet sizes: 2150mm x1220mm, 2800mm x1220mm, 1400mm x1220mm, 1070mm x 1220mm.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
Other sheet sizes and thicknesses are also available upon request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.