Voltis SI 2965 - Is a laminate from glass fabric and cured silicone resin. Is especially used in those areas where good insulating characteristics at high frequencies are required.
Availability: Thickness: 0.3mm - 100mm
Sheet sizes: 2140mm x 1240mm, 1240mm x 1070mm, 2800mm x 1240mm, 1400mm x 1240mm, 1240mm x 915mm.
Machined parts and cuttings are available on request.
Other sheet sizes and thicknesses are also available upon request.
- Laminate from continuous filament woven glass fabric with a melamine resin binder: Voltis ME G9.
- Isoval 11 - Is prepared from glass fabric impregnated with temperature resistant version of ISOVAL epoxy system.
- Isoval R - is prepared from glass roving impregnated with the temperature resistant version of the isoval epoxy system.
- Isoval TU 22 - Is a round rolled epoxy glass fabric tube, is distinguished by a high thermal endurance.
- Hgw 2083- It's a phenolic woven cotton fabric laminate used for applications like gear running and friction wheels or friction surfaces.
- Hp 2061 –phenolic paper laminate; highest mechanical strength, good electric properties at normal humidity.